If for any reason Clients are not satisfied with an order, the items can be returned for Size/Color Exchange, Store Credit or Refund within 28 days
of the order’s delivery date.The Security Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items.
- To request a return go to MY AREA and either sign in to your account or enter your email and order number. Next, select the items to return and the desired type of return. Once completed, NOMINATION-ACCESSORIES.COM will send a confirmation email, with the Return Authorization Number (RAN), the shipping label and instructions for the return shipment.
- The return shipment is FREE when shipped using the courier provided by NOMINATION-ACCESSORIES.COM.
If the return package is shipped using a different courier than the one provided, all consequent costs will be the Client’s responsibility.
- Returns must be shipped within 28 days of the order’s delivery date.
Types of Returns
- Size/Color Exchange
Items can be exchanged only when a different size or a different color of the same Item Code is available. The new item will be eligible for return through the same return procedure.
- Store Credit
As soon as the return has been processed, the Client will receive a code for the total value of the returned items. The code may be used on the next order placed on NOMINATION-ACCESSORIES.COM. If Express Shipment was added and paid for during checkout by the Client, it will not be included in the Store Credit amount. If Express Shipment was included free of charge the Store Credit amount will not be affected.
- can be used one time only within three months of the return;
- is not cumulative with other Store Credits;
- must be used in its entirety on an order that is either equal to or greater than the value of the Store Credit.
Refunds will be processed as soon as returned items have been checked and accepted by NOMINATION-ACCESSORIES.COM.
For orders paid by Credit Card, the refunded amount will be available to Clients in roughly 10 days and within their next billing statement. Processing time may vary depending on the Credit Card Company.
Orders paid by PayPal, Alipay, WeChat Pay or by Bank Wire Transfer will be refunded to the original account.
Refunds will be issued in the same currency as the original purchase. Any differences in the amount refunded are due to exchange rate fluctuations and will not be reimbursed.
If Express Shipment was included free of charge the Refund amount will not be affected. If Express Shipment was added and paid for during checkout by the Client, it will not be included in the Refund amount.
Return Terms & Conditions
- The Security Tag must still be intact and attached to returned items. Items must not have been worn, washed or altered in any way, and must not show any signs of use. Soles of footwear must be in perfect condition and must not be marked in any way.
- Items must be returned with all original labels and tags still attached, packaging and other accessories (dust bags, hangers, garment covers etc.) received with the order.
- Shoes and other accessories must be returned with their original boxes, which must not be damaged and/or altered or used as the external parcel for the shipment.
- Items from the HOME area must be returned in perfect condition, without any damage, scratches or dents.
Items must be returned in their original packaging with all original accessories, components and instructions. Furthermore, they must be packaged in the same suitable manner in which they were received.
If purchasing a large quantity of the same item, such as tiles or wallpaper, we suggest contacting our Customer Service department directly, and they will send a sample to aid in deciding the correct quantity that needs to be purchased.
- Exceptions from the right of withdrawal for contracts concluded on the website NOMINATION-ACCESSORIES.COM are excluded in accordance with Article 59 of the Italian Consumer Code as regards the following:
a) The supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
b) The supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
As an example but not limited to, the following list of items are excluded:
– Any items from the underwear section (where expressly indicated).
– Any items from the Beauty section (where expressly indicated).
For every item where the exclusion of withdrawal is applied, SAYA GB ltd. provides indication to the consumer directly on the item page. At its sole discretion, SAYA GB ltd. has the right to accept the withdrawal request even for goods that are excluded from the right, if it deems the reasons appropriate and justified.
- In the case of defective or incorrect merchandise, Clients must follow the instructions above. NOMINATION-ACCESSORIES.COM reserves the right to request photographic support regarding defective or incorrect merchandise before authorizing a return for full reimbursement of shipping and import fees.
- Swimwear (bikini bottoms, swim shorts or briefs) and intimate apparel (briefs, boxers) must be tried on over underwear. Returns will not be accepted if the protective hygienic strip has been removed. Items that have any sign of use or wear will be returned to the Client.
- Pickups for all authorized returns with NOMINATION-ACCESSORIES.COM’s courier account numbers must originate from the same country of the original shipment.
- In the case that the return shipment requires pickup or the payment of any added fees, NOMINATION-ACCESSORIES.COM reserves the right to refuse returns sent with a different courier than specified in the confirmation email.
- NOMINATION-ACCESSORIES.COM reserves the right to refuse returns that are unauthorized and/or not sent in accordance with the Return Policy detailed on the website.
In the case of unauthorized or non-standard returns, the merchandise will be returned to the shipping address specified in the original order.
If an unauthorized return is accepted, NOMINATION-ACCESSORIES.COM will deduct a 10% administrative/re-stocking fee from the refund.
For any issue not explicitly mentioned, the European normative for long-distance commerce prevails.